Tuesday, September 2, 2008


Hey, I am now one week away from my deadline to finish the script for episode one. I promised my actors I would have the basic script two months ago, and I had handed it in 1 month late. I just keep getting delayed. Anyway, the basic script is finished, with all the scenes properly placed for the maps now, and almost all our scene maps are completed. I just have to edit some extra things, because I had made a small scene bordering around the equipment "cloaking", and I, being a re-re, didn't remember that, that equipment was available exclusively on campaign. So had to rewrite that entire scene, which, admittedley, I think turned out better than the other variant. Anyway, that's it, and I found out what I'm going to use for a radio, I'm going to have to use a small generator.