Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My toes are no longer black and blue!

Hey guys,

Good news, my toes are no longer black and blue. Just yesterday, they've returned to a nice, tanned...tan (I've been hanging out on the beaches a lot recently). So, a little more than two months later, my toes are okay-ish. They still feel pretty gentle, I just brush them with something, and it hurts. I might head to the doctor and have him check it out...but I don't really feel comfortable at the doctor's. I just get creeped out.

And don't even get me started on the dentist. I never want parts of another guy inside my mouth. Plus, I always get the new, shaky intern who's dentist tools are clattering around your mouth, ripping onpen your gums.

Anyway, in case you're wondering what this has to do with me and my machinima, I'm taking a weeks vacation from machinima making. I'm going to do a little script work on the beach, but that's about it.

Have a great Spring Break!
-Fantom

No comments: