Friday, January 30, 2009

Spread the Word

Hey guys,

I'm just sending out a general alert: Publicize this blog! Remember, the more people that want me to make the machinima, the more compelled I will be to finish (well, start (the actual filming that is, not the scriptwriting, set designing and costume design, I've already done all that (well, most of it))) the machinima.

So, you know, if you're bored and you don't know what to say, just say, "Hey, dude, you remember Arby and the Chief (or Master Chief sucks at halo, Beans, Master Chief, Pregame Lobby, or whatever machinima you guys like)? There's some dude who's making a funny one. "TheFantomLegend" or something like that. I was reading his blog, and his machinima looks like it'll be pretty good. Wanna check it out later or something?"

Or you can abbreviate that, you can ad-lib. But thanks in advance, guys and girls (who are we kidding, like a there's a single girl reading this site. DigitalPh33r has millions of viewers and like 100 of them are girls). Really appreciate it :).

Ok, I take the ":)" back. I can't do emoticons. I stink at them. Right? I mean, I put it next to a period. Does that kill the effect...just a little? Whatever.

Later,
-Fantom

No comments: